Stakeholder consultation/engagement interactions and commitments information management
This highly visual 45-minute webinar presents proven best practices, practical tips and industry benchmarking to guide engagement and consultation professionals towards an efficient and adequate information management strategy. Participants will gain an understanding of industry standards as it pertains to tracking and reporting on information related to stakeholder, landowner, and Indigenous (when applicable) consultation/engagement. The session will separate how to manage relationship building activities (engagement) from regulatory compliance (project specific consultation).
- Align internal processes to information management requirements (internal and external) for consistency, adequacy and continuity purposes;
- Stakeholder, landowner and community profile and contact management;
- Land use and interest management;
- Consultation and engagement interactions management (including how to effectively manage email);
- Interest and issues management (including mitigation & resolution management);
- Commitments management;
- Complaints/grievances management;
- Reporting (regulatory and other internal KPI measurement considerations).
This session is designed for:
- Stakeholder relations leaders & staff;
- Land management leaders;
- Regulatory compliance departments;
- Outreach and engagement personnel.
- Available: On-demand
- Fee: no charge